Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TRUCKS


There are a lot of big trucks that go by the street in front of my uncle's house. I see them go by when I wait for the bus. My Uncle say's that if you raise and lower your arm sometimes they honk their horns. My Uncle says that trucks are like ships and that they carry stuff all across the country, like food and clothes. Once I saw a show on tv about lighthouses. Lighthouses stop ships from running into rocks and help them find their way at night. I got worried that maybe the trucks might run into my uncle's house or maybe get lost because there was no lighthouse nearby. So last night I went out and turned on the headlights on my Uncle's truck. This morning he was really upset because his battery was dead. I don't know why it died but I hope he gets a new one, I don't want any trucks to hit the house tonight either.

No comments:

Post a Comment