Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BIG HOUSE


There was new bus driver when we got back from visiting my uncle. His name was ‘Okmed’. I don’t think he was from this country because he talked different. He was really nice and never made me walk home. I asked him where Gus was, but he didn’t know. One of the other passengers said he bet Gus was dropping a dime in the big house. I didn’t know what that meant so when I got home I asked my cousin. He said it was another way of saying he was going to the bathroom. But my Aunt said it meant he had done something bad and they put him in jail. Then on Monday I saw Gus driving the bus again and asked him what he had done to be put in jail. He got mad and said he had been on vacation and that he didn’t want snotty kids on his bus. I had to walk home. I wish ‘Okmed’ would come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment