Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RULES


One time I took the bus into town, only all the stores were closed because it was a holiday. But I didn’t know it was a holiday when I left. So I walked around for a while looking in windows until my bus showed up. Only the bus was late and Gus the bus driver said my transfer was no good and that I was trying to pull a fast one. But the only reason it was no good was because the bus came late. Gus said that rules were rules and that if he started making ‘ceptions’ now pretty soon punks would control the city and packs of wild dogs would chase people and cars would have to have guns on them so they could fight off robbers when they drive through the wasteland. I didn’t want all that, but I did want to get home. I think it was mean of Gus to make me walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment