Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE MAN WITH TINFOIL IN HIS HAT


Sometimes when it rains out I walk down to the bus stop that's by that big bank. It's not a normal bus stop because you can wait in an undercover area outside the bank. Also sometimes there's a lady there who sells cookies and stuff to drink. I can't buy anything 'cause it's real expensive but it sure smells good. One time I saw the man with tinfoil in his hat walk up to the cookie lady and roll up his sleeve. On his arm he had lines drawn, like you see on packages in the grocery store. He ordered a 'spresso' and when the cookie lady asked him for money he held out the arm with all the lines and said "scan me". She asked him for money again and he wouldn't give her any he just kept saying "scan me" A policeman came and asked him for his name but all he did was yell "New world order, new world order!"  The policeman said he would pay for the ‘spresso,  but the man with tinfoil in his hat knocked the money onto the ground and said that he wasn’t for sale “Knotsy”. I guess that wasn’t the policeman’s name because he got mad. Then my bus showed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment