Friday, January 28, 2011

Misc PARTIAL DIARY FOUND IN AN OLD HOUSE

Day 6

Ok, it’s dead I get that but Jesus! Why the hell won’t it stop banging on the wall?! Does it think it’s going to knock a hole through or maybe I’ll just open the door and let it in? It reminds me of this old refrigerator I used to have that made the most irritating noise. This morning I actually broke out my guitar and played along with the beat of it’s hammering but that only made it hammer harder and the whole song was ruined. I even find myself tapping my foot in time with the rhythm. I think it’s going to drive me insane.

I suppose I could just go out and kill it, or whatever happens to make them stop moving. But then I will be alone. Truly alone.


Day 7

I found some old boxing gloves in the cellar today while looking for something besides besides peach preserves to eat. I’m going to go out and try and put them on the son of a bitch. Oh yeah, I’m going to tase it first. Wish me luck.


Day 8

Yeah that plan didn’t work out so well. I got bit. But I did get one glove on. So that’s something.I’m pretty tired. I think I’ll go back to bed. God I wish it would stop pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment