Wednesday, January 26, 2011

INTERLOPERS


Once I was riding on the bus with my cousin and we saw this old lady riding on the bus with us. She kept looking at us weird. My cousin say’s it’s because we’re “interlopers”. My cousin say’s that lots of times people in the country have secrets, like they worship the devil and stuff. And when new people come out to the country they’re called “Interlopers”. He said they like to go out into corn fields and wear robes and chant and sacrifice people. We got really scared. Everyone who got on the bus looked like a devil worshiper. Finally when we made it into town we both ran off the bus and called my uncle but he wasn’t home. My cousin said that if we say  “Praise the corn god” to people that they might think we were in on it and leave us alone. So that’s what we did. I guess it worked because people stayed away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment