Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOST COAT



Sometimes in the summer it gets really hot on the bus and the bus driver gets mad if I open the window. So one time I took off my coat and hat and then when I got off the bus I forgot them.  So I sat at the bus stop until the bus came back an hour later, only it was a different bus and my hat and coat wasn’t on that bus. When I got home my aunt was really mad and called the bus station to see if my coat and hat were there. They said that we had to come down and check ‘cause lots of people forget stuff on the bus. Anyway, when we got there all they had was an old lady looking coat with a fur collar and a fisherman’s hat. My aunt took them and made me wear them for the rest of the summer when it got cold. For my birthday I got a new coat and I got a new hat at the baseball game. It was hat day

No comments:

Post a Comment