Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HUNGER


One time me and my cousin were riding the bus and the bus broke down. It was way out in the middle of no where. The bus didn’t even have a radio like they do in the city. The bus started to get really hot so we all got out and waited by the side of the road. No cars drove by. People started to get really hungry and thirsty. My cousin said that when ships and airplanes break down and people get really hungry they have to eat each other. He said that’s what always happens. I bet it’s the same for buses. A little girl heard us talking and started to cry. I started to get scarred because I didn’t want to be eaten. I looked around at the other people and none of them looked very tasty. Then a truck drove up and gave us all a ride into town. I’m glad because what I really wanted was a hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment