Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GOVERNMENT RAYS


Last summer I was waiting for the 226 when this guy comes up to the bus stop and sits next to me. He told me that the government was watching us with these things up in space. And he said they know everything we do and can read minds and watch our thoughts on this big t.v. they have. He said the only way to be safe was to protect your head. This guy said he always wore tin foil inside his hat so the government rays couldn’t get in. So when I got home I looked for some  foil to put in my hat but couldn’t find any so I went into the bathroom and put my penny collection in my hat, only when I tried to put my hat on all the pennies fell into the toilet and plugged it up. My Aunt say’s there’s no such thing as government rays and that it must be a story made up by plumbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment