Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CAR


Yesterday me and my cousin were waiting for the bus because we were going to the movies in Coopville. While we were waiting my cousin told me about this movie he had seen about this car that had come to life and was killing people. Mostly by running them over. He said you couldn’t tell the car was alive on the outside but on the inside the radio would come. And the car would drive up to people and they wouldn’t know it was alive and then SPLAT! I asked if other things could come to life. He said they didn’t in the movie but if cars can he thought other things could also, like trucks and buses. Just then we saw the bus coming down the road. We tried to tell if it had come to life but couldn’t. We tried to hear if it’s radio was on but the bus was making to much noise. We got scarred and ran back to my uncle’s house. I guess we’ll have to see the movie later.

No comments:

Post a Comment