Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ALLIGATORS



You know how sometimes when you look out of the bus window and you see smoke coming out of the manhole covers? My cousin told me that that’s because sometimes people get baby alligators for Christmas and they don’t want them, so they flush them down the toilet. And the alligators go into the sewer and get really big! My cousin say’s that they’re all white and breath fire. That’s why you see all the smoke. He say’s that sometimes, when they get really hungry they come up into people’s houses through their drains and eat them while they’re taking a bath. On days when I see smoke coming from manholes I won’t take a bath. I just go into the bathroom and watch for alligators. So far no alligators have tried to get into the bathtub, but I did hear a weird noise in the drain once.

No comments:

Post a Comment