Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NEW DRIVER


I was on the bus one day and it wasn't the normal bus driver, it was a different bus driver. This new bus driver seemed really happy and he called me mister. He asked everyone on the bus to sing this song, I don't remember the name of the song, but I guess no one knew the words because everyone stayed quiet. Then people started to get mad because he missed everyone's stop. He even missed my bus stop. He was driving down a road I'd never been on before and then he stopped the bus outside this old shack and went inside. After a while people started to get off the bus, everyone was really mad. One guy looked through the window and said the bus driver was watching t.v. in the shack. People knocked on the door but no one answered. Some people started to walk home. I got back on the bus and waited. After it got dark a car showed up with two men, one of them got on the bus and the other man gave me a ride home in his car. He said the new bus driver wasn't a bus driver at all. That's too bad, he was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment