Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MAD SCIENTIST


I was reading a comic book on the bus once, about this big monster that was created by a mad scientist that went around the city eating people. My friend Spencer’s dad is a scientist, but I’ve never seen him mad. I wonder if all scientists make monsters when they get mad, my cousin says they do. Last week Spencer said that he had broken the remote control to the tv and his dad got really mad. My cousin say’s he got so mad that he went into the basement and made a monster. I’ll bet that’s the noise I heard outside my window last night. My aunt said it was a raccoon, but now I think it was Spencer’s dad’s monster. It probably followed me home on account of I was over at Spencer’s house last week. In the comic book they killed the monster with an atomic bomb. All I have are some firecrackers. I hope they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment