Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LEFTOVERS




Sometimes the bus gets really crowded. Like when everyone is getting off work. I don’t like to ride then. Sometimes I can’t even find a place to sit. And sometimes it smells really bad. One time I forgot to put the leftovers in the ‘frigerator and I put them in cupboard instead. And then a week later my aunt called out a man to check under the house because she said an animal had died there. My cousin said it wasn’t an animal. He said people were buried under the house. He said the man who owned the house before my aunt must have been a murderer. Only it wasn’t a dead animal or people, it was the leftovers. We had to leave the doors and windows open all weekend. I wish the bus driver would let us open the windows sometimes, especially when it smells like leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment