Wednesday, January 26, 2011

TRAINS


We have to leave my uncle’s place this week because vacation is over. It sure has been a fun summer I like the country and I’m glad that we haven’t been ‘ducted or eaten. I guess that means we’ll be riding that big nice bus back home. My cousin say’s he’s sick of riding the bus and he wants to hop freight trains to get home and eat baked beans out of the can and sleep in hobo camps. My uncle say’s that my cousin isn’t old enough to hop freights and that it’s against the law. He say’s that there aren’t any hobo’s any more just drug addicts and murderers. He said that sometimes they let you on the train and then when you’re asleep they kill and rob you. That got my cousin all scarred so now he wants to take the bus. I’m glad because that’s a long trip when you don’t have someone to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment