Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HOTDOGS


My uncle was having a barbecue and he sent me and my cousin to into town to buy hot dogs and hot dog buns. When we were on the bus my cousin told me that hot dogs are made out of all the parts of animals you wouldn’t want to eat, like eyeballs and noses and butts and stuff. My cousin says that sometimes when pets run away they get made into hot dogs and lots of times gangsters get made into hot dogs too. When we got into town I didn’t really feel like eating hot dogs any more so I bought macaroni and cheese instead. But I found out you can’t barbecue it. When we got back my uncle asked why we hadn’t bought hot dogs like we were ‘ s’posed’ to. I told him it was because we didn’t want to eat noses and gangsters. He drove into town and got chicken instead. I’m glad he didn’t get mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment