Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PAPERS


One time I was on the bus and the man with tinfoil in his hat came and sat down next to me. He said that if this country keeps going the way it's going that it's going to be like  Russia or Canada. He said then I'd have to make sure my papers were in order, especially if I was riding the bus. Because if my papers weren't in order they would put me in jail. Or execute me. I asked him what papers. And he said my travel documents like my visa. Well I didn't have any travel documents or a visa, but my aunt has a mastercard. The next day when I was leaving, I took my aunt's mastercard in case the country had kept going. But I lost it on the bus. Later my aunt got a letter that made her really mad and asked if anyone had seen her mastercard. I told her what happened and that I had only borrowed it because I didn't want the country to kill me. She said it wasn't the country I had to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment